Simmons Dream Room Contest Rules
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES AND DISCLAIMER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. EACH PARTICIPANT’S CHANCES TO WIN WILL NOT IMPROVE BY A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND.
ENTRY IN THE SIMMONS DREAM ROOM CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE ENTITY SUBMITTING THE ENTRY. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES CAREFULLY AS THE OFFICIAL RULES REQUIRE THAT PARTICIPANTS WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND THAT DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS CONTEST BE RESOLVED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN BY CLASS ACTIONS, AND LIMIT YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
SIMMONS DREAM ROOM CONTEST (“CONTEST”) SUMMARY. The Simmons Dream Room Contest will give bedroom refreshes worth approximately $5,000 USD to two winners in consultation with Charli and Dixie D’Amelio. Winning the Contest Prize (as defined below) is contingent upon Participant fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules (“Rules”).
BINDING AGREEMENT. Each person (each a “Participant” or “you”) who submits an online entry during the below Contest Period is entering into the Contest, which is governed by these Rules. Each Participant should read these Rules before submitting the entry form to ensure Participants understand and agree. You are not eligible to receive the Prizes described in these Rules unless you agree to these Rules.
SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATORS. This Contest is sponsored by Simmons Bedding Company, LLC, 2451 Industry Avenue, Doraville, GA 30360 (“Sponsor”) and administered by ICF Next, Inc., 420 North 5 th Street Ste. 1000, Minneapolis, MN 55401 and Marketing Resources, Inc., 1144 Lake Street, Suite 301 Oak Park, IL 60301 (“Administrators”). This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram YouTube, or any Social Media Site utilized by the Contest.
CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD. The Contest begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on April 19, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM EST on May 16, 2021 ("Contest Period"). The Sponsor's clock shall be the official device for both the Survey and the Contest. PARTICIPANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME ZONE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE JURISDICTION.
ELIGIBILITY – WHO MAY PARTICIPATE. The Contest is open only to individuals who at the time of entry (a) are legal residents of and domiciled in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, and (b) who are at least the age of a majority in their state of residence (this is eighteen (18) years old in most states and nineteen (19) years old in Alabama and Nebraska) at the time of entry. The following individuals are not eligible to participate: (i) employees of the Sponsor, any of their subsidiaries or affiliate companies, or their advertising, marketing or promotional agencies; (ii) family members (spouse, parents, siblings, children and in-laws) of any individual referred to in clause (i); (iii) persons living in the same household (whether or not related) with any person referred to in clause (i) or (ii) above; and (iv) commercial enterprises and business entities. This Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void (a) outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and (b) where prohibited by law. Any local, state, provincial or other government agency or any officials or employees thereof are not eligible to participate.
(“PRIZE(S)”). Two (2) winners will each receive a bedroom refresh worth approximately $5,000 USD. The exact contents of each bedroom refresh will be chosen by the Administrators in consultation with Charli and Dixie D’Amelio and will include one (1) Simmons mattress. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize is $5,000 USD. The total ARV of all Prizes is up to $10,000 USD.
WHAT STEPS ARE NEEDED TO ENTER AND WIN; NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. There is one way to enter this Contest during the Contest Period (“Entry”):
STEP 1: Log into your TikTok account via a web-enabled mobile device. If you are not already a member of TikTok, download and install the free TikTok mobile application on your web-enabled mobile device and register for a free TikTok account.
STEP 2: Submit your video, no longer than sixty (60) seconds explaining why you deserve a dream room makeover, directly to the TikTok platform, tagging #SimmonsDreamRoom and #Contest. All eligible Entries must tag #SimmonsDreamRoom and #Contest. All entries must be publicly available on the TikTok platform from May 16, 2021 through June 25, 2021.
STEP 3: Participants shall be directed to Simmons.com/dreamroom for contest details. From there, they will be directed to SimmonsDreamRoom.com. Entry shall be completed at SimmonsDreamRoom.com. Entrants must provide their first name, last name, TikTok Entry URL, valid email address, phone number and shipping address to enter the contest.
Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to these Rules and the TikTok Terms of Service will result in disqualification.
Once selected, the winners will be asked to provide their First name, Last name, email address, phone number and mailing address for shipment purposes. No PO boxes are permitted. Winners must provide a valid email address. If any potential winner is under eighteen (18) or less than the age of majority in their state or province of primary residence (“Minor”), the Prizes may be awarded in the name of the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
All required information must be included for the Entry to be eligible. Participants will be required to confirm that they have reviewed and agreed to the Official Rules as a condition of entering the Contest. Winners may be required to participate in one video call with Administrators, Sponsors and/or Charli and Dixie D’Amelio in order to consult on the bedroom refresh and may need to allow a third-party agent of the Administrators and Sponsor entry to their residences to complete bedroom refresh. Winners may also be responsible for accepting delivery of items, moving them, assembling them or setting them up in their homes. The Sponsor and Administrators are not responsible for cleaning, moving or disposing of any of the winners’ existing items, including, but not limited to, their old mattresses.
ENTRY DEADLINE. All Entries must be received on or before the end of the Contest Period in order to be eligible to win the Prizes.
SELECTION OF CONTEST WINNERS, JUDGING CRITERIA AND NOTIFICATION.
- In order to select a winner, there will be two (2) rounds of judging by a qualified panel of judges selected by the Sponsor in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. After the Contest Period, the Participants’ Entries are reviewed and voted on by the judges. The five (5) finalists receiving the most votes, at the sole discretion of the judging panel, based on the following Judging Criteria will be selected to participate in the final round.
- Judging Criteria:
- Creativity and originality of Entry (30%) (e.g. unique video format, original content)
- Demonstrated need for a bedroom refresh in Entry (40%) (e.g. outdated furniture, limited décor)
- Participant’s energy and personality in the Entry (20%) (e.g. demonstrated passion for the Prize, compelling and convincing energy)
- Positive public engagement on Entry (10%) (e.g. positive comments, high number of views, high number of shares)
- An Administrator will contact winners via the email addresses the winners provided in their Entry. Participants should keep an eye on their incoming messages and make sure they reply within 48 hours to the message sent by the Administrator.
- In the event a parent or legal guardian submits the potential winner’s Entry on behalf of a Minor by his or her parent or legal guardian, the Minor’s parent or legal guardian will be considered deemed a Participant and the potential winner for the purposes of these Rules. Such parent or legal guardian must complete and sign (a) parental or legal guardian consent forms or releases as reasonably requested by Sponsor or Administrator, (b) finalist documents on the Minor’s behalf in the event a potential finalist is a Minor, (c) any required Prize claim documents on the Minor’s behalf in the event a winner is a Minor, and (d) any other forms or releases as reasonably requested by Sponsor or Administrator. Such parent or legal guardian assumes all other responsibilities under these Rules on the Minor’s behalf, including but not limited to, those responsibilities included within this Section 9.
- The potential winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) and a properly executed IRS Form W-9 within seven (7) calendar days of notification by the Administrators.
- The Prize may be forfeited and may be awarded to another Participant who is selected per the Judging Criteria above if: (i) any Prize notification or Prize is returned as undeliverable or is determined to be undeliverable (as determined by the Sponsor and/or Administrators in their sole discretion), (ii) the Administrator is unable to contact a potential winner within 48 hours of the first attempt to contact him or her, (iii) a potential winner fails to provide his or her contact information within 48 hours after notification by the Sponsor, (iv) a potential winner is determined by Sponsor or Administrators, in its sole discretion, to be ineligible, (v) a potential winner declines the Prize, or (vi) a potential winner is otherwise not in compliance with these Rules.
- In the event that no responses are received, no Prizes will be awarded.
- The Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately twelve (12) weeks after the conclusion of the Contest due to the nature of the Prizes. The Sponsor and Administrators are not responsible for any delay in awarding any Prize.
- DETERMINATIONS OF THE SPONSOR AND/OR ADMINISTRATORS ARE FINAL AND BINDING.
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND RESTRICTIONS. Each Participant must ensure that:
- The Entry:
- does not infringe any third-party proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, industrial property rights, personal or moral rights or any other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligations, or otherwise violate applicable laws
- does not include any private information of a third party such as name, address, phone number, email address, and other Personal Data
- does not contain the Name and Likeness of anyone who is or who appears to be under the age of 13 or anyone other than the Participant, unless the Participant has his or her (or parent's or legal guardian's) permission to do so for this Contest.
- does not include recognizable people unless the Participant has verifiable and validated permission from all who appear in the Entry regardless of their ages, and proof of which Participant can provide in a format acceptable to the Sponsor and/or Administrator.
- does not include material that violates another’s rights (living or deceased), including but not limited to privacy or publicity
- does not disparage the Sponsor, Administrators or any other person or party affiliated with the Contest
- does not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous or other objectionable material.
- does not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- does not contain any references to alcohol, tobacco, drug paraphernalia, firearms, or any description or representation thereof.
- does not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Entry is created.
- has not been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means.
- Participant warrants and represents that:
- the Entry is the Participant’s own, wholly original work, and is the Participant’s own creation and the Participant warrants that he/she has secured all necessary rights relating to its use and the use of the content in the Entry.
- the Entry verbal or written content (if any) is in English.
- the Participant has obtained any and all permissions, if any are required, prior to entry and that Participant may legally grant all permissions contained within these Rules to Sponsor.
- where the Entry is uploaded by a Minor or includes a Minor, the Participant: (a) warrants that the Participant is the parent or legal guardian of such Minor and as such granted his/her permission for the Minor to participate in the Contest and permits the use of such Minor’s name (including any and all nicknames, related names, and aliases), characters, biographies, artist's portrayal of characters, voice, image, likeness, visual representations, any and all attributes of the Participant’s personality, and/or any and all of the Participant’s acts, poses, actions, and appearances (collectively, "Name and Likeness") (collectively, "Name and Likeness") in the event that any Entry is submitted by or includes or references any person deemed and (b) assumes all legal responsibilities under these Rules of any person deemed the Participant has the requisite title, license, rights, consent, written permission and/or authority to grant the Sponsor, Administrators and their respective affiliates permissive use any person’s Name and Likeness the Participant submits as part of their Entry as delineated in Section 11 of these Rules.
- the Participant has the requisite title, license, rights, consent, written permission and/or authority to grant the Sponsor, Administrators and their respective affiliates permissive use any person’s name, likeness, biography, actions and contributions Participant submits as part of their Entry as delineated in Section 11 of these Rules.
- the Participant has the requisite title, license, and/or authority to grant the Sponsor, Administrators and its affiliates permissive use of said intellectual property as delineated in Section 11 of these Rules where the Entry contains an owner or licensor’s intellectual property.
The Participant agrees that the interpretation of each of the above Restrictions shall be subject to the Administrators’ or Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Administrators and/or Sponsor are not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, or other entries that do not comply with these Rules and it may be disqualified.
Sponsor will consider only one (1) Entry from each Participants. Any attempt by any Participant to receive more than the stated number of Prizes by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods, as determined by the Administrators or Sponsor in its sole discretion, may void all of that Participant’s Submissions and that Participant may be disqualified from this Contest and any of the Sponsor's other promotions. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address will be deemed to be the Participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned to an email account by the entity responsible for doing so. Each Participant may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PARTICIPANT, PERSON, OR ENTITY TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- The Entry:
PERMISSIVE USE. You grant the Sponsor, Administrators and any related affiliates or agents unlimited, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, and royalty-free right, license, privilege, and permission to record, copy, adapt, film, capture, use, license, transmit, broadcast, exhibit, project, publish, circulate, display, or otherwise exploit, any and all renderings of the Participant’s Entry, name (including any and all nicknames, related names, and aliases), characters, biographies, artist's portrayal of characters, voice, image, likeness, visual representations, any and all attributes of the Participant’s personality, and/or any and all of the Participant’s acts, poses, actions, and appearances (collectively, "Name and Likeness"), and any ancillary use or derivative works on or in connection with any film, audio tape, video tape, audio-visual work, sound recordings, photograph, illustration, animation, broadcast, any derivative works or versions thereof in any media or embodiment now known or hereafter developed, throughout the world the way Sponsor or Administrators deems fit without any consideration or prior notice. Entries become the sole property of Sponsor.
- Participate in a Zoom conversation with Sponsor influencers. Videos of that conversation become the sole property of Sponsor and will be utilized on Sponsor and D’Amelio social media channels.
- Film or allow agents of the Sponsor to film the finished bedroom refresh. Videos of the winners’ room before and after the bedroom refresh become the sole property of Sponsor and will be utilized on Sponsor and D’Amelio social media channels.
The Post-Contest Obligations apply to both confirmed winners except for residents of Tennessee or where otherwise prohibited by law. Winners agree to the Post-Contest Obligations in exchange for their receipt of the Prize and without further consideration whatsoever beyond the Prize received. All associated costs of effectuating the Post- Contest Obligations will be borne exclusively by the Sponsor. Winners waive their right to inspect or approve the form and manner in which the Post-Contest Obligations end products are posted, circulated, published, displayed, broadcast, transmitted, or otherwise used by the Sponsor and its related affiliates and agents.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. By submitting the Entry, you agree to communicate for the purpose of the Contest with the Sponsor and/or Administrators electronically. Through your Entry submission, you (i) agree that your consent to these Rules is a binding form of your electronic signature and (ii) represent that you have Internet access and a valid email address enabling you access to information pertaining to the Contest and to receive communications and documents electronically. Your consent is effective unless and until you withdraw it in writing to email@example.com.
TAXES. ALL TAXES, FEES, DUTIES, SURCHARGES, IF ANY, IMPOSED ON ANY CONTEST PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNERS. Each winner is solely responsible for ensuring that he or she complies with all the applicable tax laws and filing requirements. If a winner fails to comply with such laws, the Prizes may be forfeited and Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select an alternative potential winner.
PRIVACY. Participant acknowledges that they have read and accepted ICF’s privacy statement and the terms and conditions outlined here. Participants agree that personal data including, but not limited to, name, email address, age, location, photo submission, and written submission ("Personal Data") may be:
- collected, processed, stored and otherwise used by the Sponsor and/or Administrators, or any party authorized by them for the purposes of conducting and administering the Contest or the Prizes, including Sponsor affiliates.
- used by Sponsor or any party authorized by them, including Sponsor affiliates, to verify a Participant's identity, postal address and telephone number in the event a Participant qualifies for any applicable Prizes as well as to deliver the applicable Prizes.
- used to fulfill additional terms of the Contest or to contact a Participant in response to any question submitted by such Participant.
- shared by the Sponsor or any party authorized to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on Sponsor, and to protect and defend Sponsor's rights or property.
- Additionally, we ask that you please keep in mind:
- The data processors are ICF Next and Marketing Resources Inc. as the Administrators; the data controllers are ICF Next and Marketing Resources Inc. and the data recipients are ICF Next, Marketing Resources Inc. and Simmons Bedding Company, LLC.
- Participants have a right of access, modification and withdrawal of their Personal Data. You may withdraw your consent to electronic communication and delivery of documents, update your contact information, or request a free paper copy of these Rules at any time by contacting us as set forth in these Rules. We will send you a confirmation notice once we have processed your change request.
- Participants also have a right of opposition to the data collection, under circumstances. To exercise such rights, Participants may send a request to: Simmons Contest, c/o Marketing Resources Inc., 1144 Lake St Suite 301, Oak Park, IL 60301 Or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIGHT TO CANCEL, MODIFY, OR DISQUALIFY. If for any reason the Entry or Contest or any portion of either is not capable of running as planned due to technical or administrative problems, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the Sponsor's or Administrators’ reasonable control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest or any portion of either.
NO WARRANTY. THE SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATORS, AND ANY RELATED AFFILIATES MAKE NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER RELATIVE TO THE QUALITY, CONDITIONS, FITNESS, OR MERCHANTABILITY OF ANY ASPECTS OF THE PRIZES. No transfer, substitutions or cash equivalent for Prizes will be allowed, except at the Sponsor's and/or Administrators’ sole discretion. The Sponsor and/or Administrators reserve the right to substitute Prizes, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if Prizes cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATORS, TIKTOK, YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER OR ANY RELATED AFFILIATES, CLIENTS, PERSONNEL, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, OR PRINCIPALS (PARTNERS, SHAREHOLDERS OR HOLDERS OF AN OWNERSHIP INTEREST, AS THE CASE MAY BE) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LOSS OF PROFITS, INCURRED BY PARTICIPANTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY OR IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITIES OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING FROM THE ENTRY, THE CONTEST PRIZES OR USE OF A PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATORS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The Sponsor and Administrators are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible, unintelligible, damaged, altered, counterfeit, obtained through fraud, late, or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified; (ii) failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions; (iii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to electronic malfunctioning of any network; or (iv) any technical, computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or intervention, error, omission, interruption, detection, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the web site or otherwise whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. The Sponsor and Administrators reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any application not in compliance with these Rules.
Participants agree that the Sponsor and Administrators shall have no liability for unsuccessful efforts to notify any potential Contest winner, or for any injuries, losses, or damages by reason of the Participant's participation in the Contest.
INDEMNITY AND RELEASE. By accepting a Prize, the Winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Administrators and any related affiliates, clients, personnel, directors, officers, agents, or principals (partners, shareholders or holders of an ownership interest) from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with awarding, receipt and/or use of a Prize or participation in Prize-related activities, and they shall have no liability for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property incurred by entering, participating in or winning the Contest.
IN CASE OF DISPUTES. The Sponsor and/or Administrators will interpret these Rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the Rules, and the Sponsor's and/or Administrators’ decisions shall be final. If any provision of these Rules is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these rules, which shall remain in full force and effect. The Sponsor and/or Administrators’ reserve the right to modify or terminate the Contest or to make such other decisions regarding the administration or outcome as the Sponsor and/or Administrators deem appropriate.
FORUM AND RECOURSE TO JUDICIAL PROCEDURES. If there is any conflict between any promotional material and these Rules, the provisions of these Rules shall prevail. The resolution of any dispute shall be within Sponsor and/or Administrators’ sole discretion. As a condition of entering this Contest, except as prohibited by law, you agree that: (a) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees or court costs. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia. Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of this Contest or the applicable Rules shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia in each case located in the city of Fairfax and County of Fairfax, and the Participant(s), Sponsor and Administrators irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in any such suit, action, or proceeding and waives any objection based on improper venue or forum non conveniens.
WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL. THE PARTICIPANT(S), SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATORS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY CONTROVERSY THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE RULES OR THIS CONTEST IS LIKELY TO INVOLVE COMPLICATED AND DIFFICULT ISSUES AND, THEREFORE, THE PARTICIPANT(S), SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATORS IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT THEY MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LEGAL ACTION, PROCEEDING, CAUSE OF ACTION OR COUNTERCLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE RULES OR THIS CONTEST.
CONTACT AND WINNER LIST. For the names of the winners, available upon completion of winner confirmation, visit SimmonsDreamRoom.com.
Any queries shall be sent by mail to Sponsor at:
Simmons Contest, c/o Marketing Resources Inc., 1144 Lake St Suite 301, Oak Park, IL 60301
Or by email at: email@example.com.
© 2021 ICF Next, Inc. All rights reserved.